Thursday 26 March 2015

Be bold, be brave, be happy

I've been thinking a lot lately about a friend who's going through a bit of a tough time.

It's part of life to have a few bumps in the road, but I hate to see the people I love struggling - especially when I can't do anything to help except lend a friendly ear or a shoulder to lean on.

There are three things that have always given me strength through tough times.

"Be bold. Be brave. Be happy."

Be bold.  What is it that you really want?  Sometimes we spend so much time worrying about what might happen, or what others will think that we forget to fix the picture clearly in our heads about what we really want - not just what we think we can get.  Being bold helps us find balance between wild, crazy dreams and keeping one foot on the ground.

Be brave.  Being brave isn't just about saving someone from a burning building. It's having the difficult conversation, facing up to the facts or taking action even though you are scared to move.  Sometimes I tell myself "I'm being brave" and the statement gives me courage even though I am shaking in my shoes.

Be happy.  Because life is just too short to be anything but happy.  Be grateful and count your blessings every day and the happiness in your life will expand exponentially. 

1 comments:

Suzette said...

Great advice ❤️

Post a Comment

 
© Expressionate
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs